Use of your information
- We need your information in order to provide you with the service you have requested. We use your information:
- to enable us to provide you with access to the relevant parts of the site;
- to supply the services you have requested;
- to enable us to collect payment from you;
- to contact you where necessary concerning our services, such as to resolve issues you have with your order.
- We also process your data where we have a justifiable reason for doing so – for example personification of our service, including processing data to make it easier and faster for you to place orders.
How we collect your information
- We collect your personal information when you interact with us or use our services, such as when you use our website to place order.
- We collect information:
- when you create an account with us or you change your account settings;
- when you place an order with us and during the order process (including for payment and order delivery);
- when you contact us directly via email, post, message or via our social media chat function.
- Where you have given your consent or where we have a justifiable reason for doing so (and are permitted to do so by law) we will use your information to let you know about our other products and services that may be of interest to you and we may contact you to do so by email. You can control your email marketing preferences by:
- Subscribing to our newsletter
- You may opt out at any time by clicking “Unsubscribe” at the bottom of our newsletter.
Disclosure of your information
- We share your information with third party service provides. The types of third party service providers whom we share your information with includes:
- Payment providers
- IT service providers